Do more for your staff.
Group Life and Health benefits typically include some or all of the following:
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Extended Health
- Health Spending Account / Wellness Spending Account
They are an increasingly important employee attraction and retention tool for a number of important reasons:
- Canadian salaries are not increasing as much as they used to. As pay raises are limited, benefits play a more prominent role in an employee’s total compensation package.
- The prevailing healthcare environment has the Government shifting more healthcare costs to the private sector, and the media are focusing on this and other general health issues. Consequently, employees are more aware now than ever of these concerns and are willing to play a role in managing their own health. For many, finding an employer that offers a good benefits plan is an essential first step.
An investment in a Group Life and Health plan is a clear investment in your team, and is a step in the right direction when it comes to attracting and maintaining top-tiered talent. Whether or not you’re making the right investment is often a complicated question, as it depends on what your team wants and values, the competitiveness of your plan (particularly in your industry), and your benefits budget.
Wiegers Financial & Benefits will work with you to answer each of these questions, so we can custom-design a plan that does what you need. We will then approach all top group insurance carriers in Canada for a quote to ensure we find you the most effective and cost-efficient option available – a promise that is further supported by our complete independence from and unbiased relationship with each of the carriers.