Traxx Footwear celebrated its opening on August 16, 2001 in the Grosvenor Park Centre in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. It is an official supplier of:
- CSA approved footwear including CAT, Kodiak, Terra, Harley Davidson, Bates, STC, and Wolverine for men and women, as well as Moxie Trades exclusively for Women.
- Casual footwear including Columbia, CAT, Merrell, Wolverine, Teva, Salomon, The North Face, Keen, Tsubo, MBT, Stretch Walkers for both men and women, as well as FitFlop, and Taos just for women.
- Dress footwear including Xsensible, Semler, En Tour en Ville, Sweet, France Mode, Artemis Erkan Demir, Jambu, Miz Mooz, Lola Ramona, Helle, Orthaheel, Tsonga, Naot, Tsubo, Marc, The Flexx, Marche-Mellow, Mjus, Sacha London, and Be Comfortable by Blondo for women.
- Riding and Duty Boots including Harley Davidson, and Bates for both men and women.
- Winter Boots including Pajar, Sorel, and Baffin and many others already mentioned for both men and women.
Our boots, sandals, and shoes are ordered to fit the wider width forefoot. Bob Miller, the owner of Traxx Footwear, brings with him many years experience in the shoe industry.
Also expanded in-store and with clothing at Waskesiu Lake in Prince Albert National Park, Traxx In The Sand.
Wiegers Financial & Benefits clients receive 15% off all regular-priced in-store and online products.
Bay 23 Grosvenor Park Mall
8th Street East and Preston Avenue
306.956.2272 or 1-866-956-2272